Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

Self Education

Self Education



Think of your reading time as "tapping the treasure of ideas" time. And if somebody's got a good excuse for not tapping the treasure of ideas for at least thirty minutes everyday or not investing some money on the acquisition of knowledge, then I'd like to hear it. Some excuses you would not believe!...........



I say, "John, I've got this gold mine. I've got so much gold I don't know what to do with it all. Come on over and dig."

John says "But I don't have a shovel."

"Well, John, go out and get you one."

He says, "Do you know what they're asking for shovels these days?"



Hey, invest the money. Get the books and tapes you need for self-education. Don't short-change yourself when it comes to investing in your own better future.







"Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness" by Jim Rohn.

No comments: