Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

My review on Santubong Resort

My first impression on the place was very nice, very nice indeed. The pool is right in front of the lobby, although, I felt something was amiss but that feeling was quickly brushed away.

Upon arrival, our car stopped in front of the lobby and waited for a bellboy to welcome us... nobody came... Then I asked the receptionist about the bellboy, the answer was "no bellboy". From that moment, I knew already, the service, the food, the room should be right about the same level as the front service. (I was right)

Room - the smell of dust is everywhere. Smells like a house that has been abandoned for 5 years or more!!

Breakfast - the apple juice (I think it was apple juice anyway) is somewhat sour. (dust is also everywhere - we can smell it)

Pool - I think it is just normal pipe water... no additive (no strong smell of chlorine). I guess this should be a good side.

Children's playground - It was still standing!! Good enough for the children I thought... until I see their feet and slippers covered with mud!!

Our block walkway - seems normal... until you look up at the ceiling...

Water in the bathroom - It is supposed to have hot water... okay... it was warm anyway...

Final marks: no bell boy (-5),  Food (-5), Pool (-0), Children's entertainment (-2), Room (-5), Maintenance (-3), Facilities (-4), Serenity (-2), Cleanliness (-5) out of 50 marks = 19 (Fail)

No comments: