Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Rich Vs Poor

The philosophy of the rich versus the poor is this: The rich invest their money and spend what's left; the poor spend their money and invest what's left.

To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.

If you are not financially independent by the time you are forty or fifty, it doesn't mean that you are living in the wrong country or at the wrong time. It simply means that you have the wrong plan.

I used to say. "Things cost too much." Then my teacher straightened me out on that by saying, "The problem isn't that things cost too much. The problem is that you can't afford it." That's when I finally understood that the problem wasn't it - the problem was me!

"The Treasury of Quotes" by Jim Rohn.

1 comment:

Silard Matrai-MLMPlus said...

Jim Rohn, my all time favourite. I also have the Treasury of Quotes. A timeless classic! Do you have the 2004 Leadership Seminar? There were a lot of famous speaker present, and my partner ordered the CD pack about 2006. Let me know if you are interested.