Followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Debate

In America we have the greatest chance for opportunity than anyone else in the past six and a half thousand years. Never in recorded history have so many different gifts been brought from all over the world and deposited in one country.

Debate refines a good idea. That's why we have two major parties in Congress. Somebody says, "I have a great idea for the country." We say, "Wonderful. Put it on the table. Let's debate." And we start the debate by questioning the guy who has this great idea. After the third question he says, "I withdraw my great idea. I forgot about those three questions."

Succeeding in America is easy! That's why everyone wants to come here. People haven't plotted and schemed for the last fifty years saying, "If I could just get to Poland everything would be okay."

Tyranny knows no restraint of appetite.


"The Treasury of Quotes" by Jim Rohn.


No comments: